National Defence College (NDC) Recruitment 2021 Form Portal
National Defence College (NDC) recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of a College Provost. Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified individuals who possess all the criteria listed below.
- Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment
- Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba Recruitment
- SCIDaR Recruitment By Solina Centre for International Development And Research
- Applicants are expected to be a retired Vice-Chancellor, a retired Ambassador, or a retired 2-Star General.
- Must be a PhD Degree holder and a highly distinguished scholar with at least ten (10) years of working experience in a similar Research Centre or University. The position holder should be able to provide academic as well as administrative leadership for the Centre.
- Possess the ability to command the respect of the national as well as international academic communities through his/her track records.
- Be in excellent physical and mental health.
- Must be able to establish and maintain partnerships with local and international governmental as well as non-governmental agencies.
- Aspirants must demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the working systems of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, and be conversant with the mode of operations of the United Nations, Economic Community of West African States, and the African Union.
- This position holder should also have the ability to advance the purpose of establishing the Centre.
- Must have a clear vision for the development of the Centre as well as the realization of its mission.
- The applicant must possess good interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Must be able to strengthen the relationship between civilian academic staff, members of the College community, the military, as well as the College stakeholders.
- Must be entrepreneurially driven with the ability to attract funds and mobilize other resources for the development of the Centre.
How To Apply National Defence College (NDC) recruitment
Eligible aspirants should address and forward their applications as stated beneath to:
National Defence College,
Herbert Macaulay Way (North) Central Business District,
PMB 323 Garki,
The application letter must be in 5 (five) copies alongside five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae or Resume duly signed and dated by the aspirant.
The curriculum vitae must have the following details of the aspirant:
- Names in full
- Marital status
- Educational attainment
- Professional and academic achievements including publications.
The application letter must contain the names as well as the addresses of three (3) referees.
Aspirants should ask their Referee to forward a confidential report on character, academic as well as managerial competencies on their behalf sealed properly in an envelope that should be marked “College Provost Referee’s Report” at the top left-hand corner to the aforementioned address.
- “Post of College Provost” should be stated at the top left-hand corner of the applicant’s sealed envelope.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline is 30th September.