NDA List of Successful Candidates for the 73rd Regular Course
Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA has released the list of successful candidates who participated in the recently concluded screening test on May 19th.
Candidates whose names appeared on the list are advised to get ready for the upcoming interviews by the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) at the Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna.
The interview starts from June 23rd to August 6th, candidates are split into batches for the interview, so below are the lists of the batches as scheduled for the interview.
Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA Successful Candidates Batches as Scheduled
|Batch 1. (candidates in this list must report to NDA on Saturday, 23rd June 2020)|
|Batch 2. (candidates in this list must report to NDA on Saturday, 14th July, 2020)|
Requirements for the Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA Interview
- Candidates must come along with the 2018 JAMB UTME result slip.
- Applicants must come along with Acknowledgment Slip.
- Candidates must come along with the NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Must come with Academic Certificates or Statements of the result.
- Candidates must come along with Testimonials for Primary, Junior and Secondary Schools.
- Candidates must present a Letter of Consent from Parents or Guardian (letter of a Consent Form is to be download from the NDA portal).
- Must present “Birth Certificates/Declaration of age (Birth certificate is Most preferred).”
- “Candidates must bring Letter of Attestation of local/state government indigeneship which must be signed by the SSG or local government chairman”. Though Certification obtained from a military officer which must be ranked Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent rank in the Nigerian Air Force and Nigerian Navy and must be of the same state of origin with the candidate may be accepted in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, phone numbers, contact address, e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign
(Letter of Attestation form is to be download from the NDA portal).
- Candidates must come along with writing materials.
- Applicants must come along with 3 white (round neck) T-shirts and 3 blue shorts.
- Candidates must come with a pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Candidates must come along with Toiletries.
- Applicants must come 4 colored passport photographs (recently captured).
- Come along with WAEC and/NECO result checking scratchcard which will be used to confirm your result/s online.
- Come along with 2,500 Naira for WAEC/NECO verification/confirmation (non-refundable after paid).
- Must come along with the second copy Postcard Photograph which was issued and endorsed at the NDA exam center during the screening examination.
- Come along with enough cash for transportation.
successful Candidates Batches as Scheduled.
- Any candidate who fails to come to the Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA on the specified interview date for his or her batch is automatically disqualified.
- Any batch 2 candidates seen around Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA premises before 14th July 2020 will be disqualified.
- Every Candidate must participate in the screening exercise which involves fitness and a medical test, credential/certificates screening, etc.
- Candidates who pass this first stage will proceed with the interview while those who fail any stage on the screening exercise are automatically disqualified.
List of the Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA Successful Candidates
To view the full list and vital information for the interview click here