NDDC Foreign Post-graduate Scholarship for Masters Degree & Ph.D
The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC is inviting qualified and suitable candidates from the oil-producing/bearing communities for its 2020 foreign Post-graduate Programme scholarship application.
The Programme is organized for the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders who wish to further his or her Post-graduate programmes in any of the specified foreign Institutions.
Available Post-graduate Programmes for the NDDC foreign scholarship are Master’s Degree and Ph.D.
- Total International Scholarship For Masters Degree Program
- AIG Scholarships 2020 – 2021 for Nigerians & Ghanaians
- Ptdf Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021 for postgraduate study in UK university
Below courses is available for the NDDC foreign Post-graduate programmes scholarship.
Requirements for the NDDC Foreign Post-graduate Programmes Scholarship (Master’s Degree/ Ph.D.)
- For Master’s Degree Programme, candidates must possess the minimum of 2nd Class Lower on their First degree certificates while those going for the Ph.D. Programme are required to possess good Master’s Degree certificates which are obtained from a recognized University.
- Candidates with the trace of crime or cultism will be disqualified.
- Applicants must have been admitted for the Post Graduate Programme in any of the disciplines in the above list.
- Candidates who applied for the ‘Overseas’ Universities are not required to apply.
- Candidates must have partaken in the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the candidate from the applicant’s community/clan, Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly, High Court Judge, Candidate’s Community Traditional Ruler or Local government Chairman.
How to Apply for the NDDC Foreign Post-graduate Programmes Scholarship
- Visit the application portal http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/.
- Fill the Online Application form.
- Scan and upload the required documents such as your passport photograph, Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognized Overseas University, N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate, Local Government Identification Letter, and relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- Submit the application and a registration number will be assigned to you automatically upon the successful submission.
- Print the acknowledgment slips and keep safe.
- Keep on checking www.nddc.gov.ng regularly for shortlist of successful candidates.