Nestle Nigeria Plc invites applications for the position of Demand Planner in the company. Interested Nigerians are to read the required criteria below.
|Job Title: Demand Planner.
Job ID: 180006S4.
Primary Location: Nigeria-Lagos-Ilupeju.
Job Section: Supply Chain.
Organization: Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Role of Demand Planner At Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Demand Planner is responsible for developing, maintaining and improving the demand plan for a portfolio of products.
- The position holder ensures a collaborative planning process to align the demand plan with internal partners.
- He/She will frequently improve the quality and reliability of the demand plan.
- Creating and maintain the appropriate master data in the planning systems.
- The position holder is responsible for ensuring commitment from all functions.
- Responsible for building and maintaining good communication and collaboration within Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Finance, in respect to Business Planning best practices.
- The demand planner will use appropriate statistical models and parameters to generate accurate demand forecasts.
- She/He will Focus on and deliver a stable demand plan, but taking into consideration the recent events, along with the achievement of Demand Plan Accuracy (DPA), a controlled variability of accuracy and no systematic bias.
- Will consistently follow-up actual sales to customers and sell-out (POS) data to identify exceptional or unplanned activities.
- The position holder will drive fast, appropriate actions to minimize the impact of deviations from the Demand Plan.
- Will actively improve Demand Plan Accuracy (DPA accuracy level and variability) using the Forecast Value Added (FVA) concept and drive out systematic forecast bias through detailed analyses of past performance.
- Has the responsibility of tracking errors and maintaining an efficient Learning Log.
- Implementation of improvements to Demand and Supply Planning processes and tools to deliver tangible benefits such as time savings, increased efficiencies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicant must have Two years of relevant operational experience in one of the following areas:
-Finance (Business Planning / Dynamic Forecasting).
- Must possess Finance or Business related Degree certification with a minimum Second class/ Lower Credit.
- Applicant should possess 2 to 4 years relevant (demand planning) experience in an FMCG environment.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Relevant certification is an additional advantage.
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Good Facilitation Skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be innovative and proactive.
- Should be assertive, courageous, and persistent.
Visit https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/ to apply.
Nestle Nigeria Plc will never request funds from candidates for any recruitment process.