Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – Consumer Services Specialist
Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing for the position of Consumer Services Specialist in the food and beverage company branch at Lagos Nigeria.
The main purpose of this position is for the successful role holder to assist the company in the development and management of the consumer rapport in the dedicated market as well as ensure the consumer has exceptional experience with the company.
Available Position For The Nestle Recruitment 2020
Consumer Services Specialist
- The position holder attends to the consumer complaints accordingly with the company’s internal consumer service commitments.
- Manage all care center activities including attending to consumer complaints and inquiries through emails, letters, website, hotline, and product replacement.
- The role holder will organize and supervise in-house tasting and sensory evaluation and also aid Focus Group Research, 60/40 & Guidance tests on the company’s products against competitor when the need may be; directs the brands and application group on further product improvement from the results.
- Promote the company’s brands/categories to the consumer market and direct further improvement of the products from the information gathered from the consumers.
- Assist in educating customers on our products through community forums, organizations, and schools.
- He/she helps in training and mentoring of the in-house panelists for tasting and sensory evaluation.
- The Consumer Services Specialist will give professional nutritional advice whenever needed to support the various brands in all their direct consumer contact activities and driving consumer education.
- Collaborates with the requisite stakeholders including Regulatory Affairs, Recording Studios, and Radio Stations to ensure that the approved nestle nutrition line episodes are delivered on time.
- The role holder will work closely with the categories to make sure all consumer connection activities under consumer services assist in building brands and achieve the company’s brand goal.
- Applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder in Nutrition, Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry, Home Economics or other related departments.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skill is required.
- Applicant must possess at least 2 years of experience in Customer Service, Marketing or other relevant roles, preferably within a similar FMCG company.
- The applicant must be a dynamic and tactful individual who has multitasking abilities.
How To Apply For The Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – Consumer Services Specialist
- Visit the Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Portal
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Create an account.
- Verify your email.
- Log in and follow the on-site steps to submit your CV.
The application deadline is 6th March 2020
Only the Nestle Nigeria shortlisted candidates would be invited for an interview.