News And Current Affairs Editor Recruitment At KSMC
A vacant position of News And Current Affairs Editor is currently available in Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC). Suitably qualified individuals are hereby called upon to proceed to submit their applications by following the guidelines below.
The candidate we are looking for is someone who has the ability to carry out the following duties and functions in the corporation:
- This role holder shall be charged with the responsibility of gathering, editing, and anchoring news bulletins in audio, video, and text format on radio and television.
- Where necessary the role player shall be assigned individually or in the team to produce a news programme, special report, or documentary.
- The Editor shall lead a team of journalists and broadcast professionals to timely accomplish news and current affairs-related tasks as stipulated.
- The candidate must have a degree from a recognized University in the relevant field.
- Should be thoroughly proficient in computer.
- Must willing to learn and edit video/audio.
- Those that are experienced in news and current Affairs shall add advantage.
How To Apply For News And Current Affairs Editor In KSMC
After reading through the requested criteria properly, kindly, follow the below guidelines to apply:
- Visit the Kaduna State Government recruitment (KDSG) application portal kdsg-jobs.com
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to create an application account.
- Log into your registered email to verify your account.
- After the verification, log in to your dashboard.
- Select the News And Current Affairs Editor position.
- Complete your online application form correctly with your information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Proofread your filled online application form for possible mistakes.
- Submit your application.
- Await invitation for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline for this job is 29th March 2021.