News Reporter/Presenter At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
Currently, there is a vacant position of News Reporter/Presenter in Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC), suitably qualified individuals who have the required qualifications listed below should proceed and apply.
Meanwhile, below are the duties and responsibilities of the News Reporter/Presenter in KSMC.
- This role holder shall gather, edit, and present news bulletins including audio, video, and text on radio and television.
- He/ she shall work with fellow journalists and broadcast professionals to timely and accurately accomplish news and current affairs-related tasks.
- Where necessary the Reporter/Presenter will be assigned individually or in the team to, among others, present news or current affairs programme, create a news programme, special report, or documentary.
- The applicant is expected to have a good and acceptable voice for broadcast.
- Must have at least a degree or equivalent in a relevant area from a recognized University.
- Should be thoroughly proficient in computer.
- The applicant must be ready and willing to learn and edit video/audio.
- Those who have experience in news and current Affairs will have added advantage.
How To Apply For News Reporter/Presenter Job In KSMC
Upon scaling through the requirements as well as the qualifications stated above and you are the right candidate for this position, all you have to do is to simply follow the below guidelines to apply:
- Go to the Kaduna State Government recruitment portal kdsg-jobs.com/
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to create an application account.
- Proceed to verify your account via your registered email.
- After the verification, log in to your dashboard.
- Select the News Reporter/Presenter position.
- Fill your online application form correctly with your information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Proofread your finished application form for possible mistakes.
- Submit your application.
- Await invitation for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline for this job is 29th March 2021.