Niger State SUBEB Recruitment 2021 For Teachers At NSUBEB Portal
Niger State SUBEB Recruitment is currently ongoing for individuals that will work as teachers to fill the various vacant positions in the primary schools in the state,
Interested candidates should proceed to the NSUBEB portal to apply, but before that, applicants should ensure that they meet up with the stated requirements in order to be eligible for the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board (NSUBEB) recruitment.
The requirements for the NSUBEB recruitment are listed below but meanwhile, available subjects for the recruitment are as follows.
Niger State SUBEB Recruitment Available Subjects
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Aspirants must possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE WAEC/ NECO/ GCE subjects including Mathematics and English Language plus 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Those with NCE / OND / HND / BSc certification can apply.
- The applicant must not be above 22 years of age.
- Candidates must be eager and ready to work in any part of their Local Government Area of Origin.
- A medical report of fitness from any government-approved hospital is required.
How To Apply For Niger State SUBEB Recruitment
- Proceed to the Niger SUBEB portal www.nigersubeb.ni.gov.ng/wp/register
- Select career
- Complete the NSUBEB online application form with your correct and active details..
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Hit the submit button to complete your application
The application deadline is 30th March 2021