The Nigeria Airforce (NAF) is inviting eligible Nigerian graduates and post-graduates for enrollment into Direct Short Service (DSSC).
Requirements for the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment For Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC)
- The applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall.
- Female applicants should not be less than 1.63m tall.
- Candidates should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 29th September (20-32 for Consultants).
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree certification with a second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the below-listed fields/Courses:
- Satellite Communication.
- Satellite Control.
- Satellite Ground Station.
- Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineering.
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations, Journalism.
- Television and Film Production.
- Music/Instrument Technology.
- Purchasing and Supply.
- Business Management.
- Database/Network Administration.
- Web Developing.
- Network & Cyber Security.
- IT Robotics.
- GIS/Remote Sensing.
- Satellite Image Analyst.
- Data Telecommunication.
- Intelligence and Security Studies.
- MET, ATCO, and Fire.
- Statistics/Record Analyst.
- Physical & Health.
- Health Education & Human Kinetics.
- History and Languages (French, German, Russian, Mandarin, and Arabic languages).
Professions Allied to Medicine
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Vet Medicine.
- Dental Techs/Therapists.
- Medical Laboratory Science.
- Medical Records.
- Preventive Health.
- Clinical Psychology.
- General Surgeons.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Chaplaincy /Islamic Affairs
- Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law.
Application Procedures For Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
- The eligible and interested candidates should visit www.airforce.mil.ng to apply (the application portal opens on 26th September).
- Upon a successful online application, applicants should print out the below-listed documents:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
- Serving Military personnel should submit only the special attestation form filled by his/her current Unit Commander (the above 1-3 listed documents are not applicable).
- Online Registration Starts on 26th July.
- Online Registration Ends on 30th August.
- Nigeria AirForce (NAF) online Registration and all other enrollment procedures are free, no payment is required to be made at any stage throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be submitted together with the signee passport photograph.
- The signee should inscribe his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
For further information, call Nigeria Airforce (NAF) support lines: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
2 Comments on “Nigeria Airforce Recruitment For Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) 2021”
Notify me When new direct short services commence each year.
Notify me when the DSSC of airforce is available