Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship
The Federal Ministry Of Education is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to the 2021/2022 Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) on the below-listed field of studies meanwhile interested candidates should check out the scholarship criteria listed below to ensure eligibility before applying.
Available Fields Of Technology
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Science and Technology
Requirements For Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA)
- Applicants must first degree holders with second class honors upper division.
- The applicant must be a full-time registered federal or state university student.
UG, HND & NCE
- Applicant must be a current undergraduate of federal or state university, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- Applicant current CGPA must be on a minimum of 4.0 on a five (5) point scale or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
How To Apply For Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA)
- Eligible candidates should go to the NA application portal www.education.gov.ng/fsb/nigerian-award/
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Complete the online registration form with your active and correct details.
- Click the ‘Register’ button.
- Verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete your application and upload the scan copies of the needed documents and certificates.
- Print out your completed form/ Examination slip and attach it to:
Letter of Admission to the Institution
Current Course Registration Form
CGPA results of years 1, 2, 3, etc.
Current School’s Identity Card
State/Local Government Letter of Identification.
Two (2) passport size photographs with the candidate’s name written at the back and duly signed by the candidate.
Federal Scholarship Board CBT Venues Nationwide
The application deadline is Friday 6th December 2020 by 11:59 PM.
Candidates should arrange their preferred field of study in order of priority.