Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship 2021/2022
Nigeria LNG Limited is inviting applications from the eligible Nigerian Primary School Pupils for the NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2021/2022. Candidates should ensure that the below-listed criteria are met before proceeding to application processes.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Requirements
- The candidate must be an indigene of an NLNG host community.
- The pupil should be currently in basic 5 or 6 and must present his/ her basic 5 or 6 results.
- Candidate’s headteacher letter of attestation duly signed and stamped with the head teacher’s active phone number stated in the letter.
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
- A passport-sized photograph.
- Indigene confirmation letter duly signed by either CDC Chairman or a Chief in the candidate’s community.
- Candidate must not be any NLNG staff-child or ward.
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award Nigeria LNG Limited
- NNPC/SNEPCO National University Scholarship Application
- Ptdf UK Strategic Scholarship for postgraduate
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal
How To Apply
- Eligible students should visit www.nigerialng.com
- On the top menu go to ‘Social Performance’ and select ‘Education’ on the dropdown.
- On the Related Links, section click on the ‘PPSS Scholarship Application’ link.
- Click the ‘Register Here’ button and create an account on the portal using your active details.
- Verify your account and start your NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship application.
- Upload scanned copies of these documents:
Basic 5 or 6 results.
Head Teacher attestation letter.
Your passport-sized photograph.
Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
Indigene confirmation letter.
- Check your completed online application for accuracy and submit it.
- The application deadline is Saturday, 31st July.
- Incomplete attachments and falsification of documents lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection test.
- Valid contact details such as email and phone number should be used.