Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship 2020/2021
Nigeria LNG Limited is inviting applications from the eligible Nigerian Primary School Pupils for the NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2020/2021. Candidates should ensure that the below-listed criteria are met before proceeding to application processes.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Requirements
- The candidate must be an indigene of an NLNG host community.
- The pupil should be currently in basic 5 or 6 and must present his/ her basic 5 or 6 result.
- Candidate’s headteacher letter of attestation duly signed and stamped with the head teacher’s active phone number stated in the letter.
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
- A passport-sized photograph.
- Indigene confirmation letter duly signed by either CDC Chairman or a Chief in the candidate’s community.
- Candidate must not be any NLNG staff-child or ward.
How To Apply
- Eligible students should visit www.nigerialng.com
- On the top menu go to ‘Social Performance’ and select ‘Education’ on the dropdown.
- On the Related Links, section click on the ‘PPSS Scholarship Application’ link.
- Click the ‘Register Here’ button and create an account on the portal using your active details.
- Verify your account and start your NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship application.
- Upload scanned copies of these documents:
Basic 5 or 6 results.
Head Teacher attestation letter.
Your passport-sized photograph.
Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
Indigene confirmation letter.
- Check your completed online application for accuracy and submit.
The application deadline is Friday, 6th November 2020.
Incomplete attachments and falsification of documents lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection test.
Valid contact details such as email and phone number should be used.