Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
The Nigeria Police commission is inviting applications from eligible and qualified Nigerians for the 2021 Nigeria Police Recruitment.
Interested applicants are advised to read through the recruitment requirements before applying.
>> Nigeria Police Academy Admission 9th regular course
>> Polac Admission List – 9th Regular Course Intake
>> Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Excercise (BMTC)
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- He/ She must not be below 17 years of age or above 25 years.
- Applicant must possess O’ Level certification or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes of which Mathematics and English Language are compulsory and must have been obtained with no more than two sittings.
- The applicant must be of good character.
Must have not been convicted in any criminal offence.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.67 meters in height.
- Female applicants must not be less than 1.64 meters in height.
- The applicant must have an expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) (for men only).
- Female applicants must avoid pregnancy at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicant must not have any of the below-listed abnormalities or deformities:
– Speech Impediment.
– Knock Knees.
– Bow Legs.
– Bent Knees.
– Flat Feet.
– Deformed Hands that can’t carry out the full functions of the hand.
– Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes.
– Amputation of any part of the body.
– Gross Malformation of teeth.
– Protruding Navel.
– Body Scars etc.
- The applicant must not be financially embarrassed.
- Visit the Nigeria Police Force application portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill the online application form correctly and ensure that a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number is used.
- Review the filled online application form for a mistake.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Log into your email and print out the automatic email sent to your inbox by the Nigeria Police Force website and keep safe as this will be required for further screening when Shortlisted.
- Copy and save your UNIQUE ID for FUTURE reference (The UNIQUE ID is case sensitive).
- Print out a guarantor form from the police portal and ensure it is duly completed as soon as possible as it must be submitted alongside the completed online application form during the police recruitment examination.
Selected applicants shall be invited to various states and FCT police command for physical screening the successful listed candidates shall be published in some national newspapers as well as other platforms.
- All applications should be done ONLINE through the Nigeria Police Force application Portal as other forms of application will be unattended by the commission.
- Email and/or phone numbers should not be USED twice as multiple applications attract automatic disqualification.
- The application starts on 29th November and ends on 10th January 2021
One Comment on “Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal”
I like this post because I will be the justice in my country