Nigerian AirForce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Excercise (BMTC 2021)
The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) is inviting the interested and qualified Nigerians to the ongoing application for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021 BMTC Exercise For Airmen/Airwomen.
- Nigeria Airforce 2021 Recruitment Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC)
- Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Recruitment 2020
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment (BMTC 2021) General Requirements
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall.
- Females must not be less than 1.63m tall.
- The applicant must be between the 18 and 22 years of age by 30th June 2021.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 5 credits passes in O’level SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB of which Mathematics and English subjects are compulsory.
- Applicant must be between the age of 18 and 25 except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between the age of 18 and 28 years by 30the June 2021.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 2 credits passes in O’level SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB of which English subject is compulsory.
- Applicant must possess ND/NCE certification with a minimum of lower credit level or any relevant trade certificates acquired from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
- Those applying for this position must possess at least 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants must present evidence of professional experiences such as certificates and medals.
- Applicants must apply through the Nigeria Airforce official application portal www.airforce.mil.ng
- Each applicant must submit only one application, as multiple online applications attract automatic disqualification.
- Upon completion of the application, applicants are required to print out the under listed documents:
1. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
2. Attestation Form which must be signed by a Military officer or applicant’s Local Government Chairman.
3. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
4. Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 2nd March 2021.
- Online Registration Closes on 30th March 2021.
- The zonal Recruitment interview exercise will be from 17th May – 12th July 2021.
- The online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free and no payment is required.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the signee’s passport photograph and photocopy of his/her driver’s license or international passport.
- The signee must also sign on the behind of the applicant’s passport photograph.