Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2021 For Technical Trainee Programme
Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment is currently ongoing for the current year Technical Trainee programme for suitably qualified young candidates who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company. NBC Ltd is among the largest manufacturer and distributors of non-alcoholic drinks worldwide with daily production of above 1 billion drinks.
We are currently seeking individuals with the zeal to build their careers in a challenging and dynamic environment to enable them to unlock their full potentials.
The admitted young Nigerians into the Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Technical Trainee Programme will undergo an eighteen-month intensive training in Lagos after which they will acquire technical skills development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Beneficiaries are placed on a monthly stipend (not salary) throughout the programme duration of non-residential training at the Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Technical Training Centre situated at Ikeja, Lagos.
Trainees should expect classroom as well as hands-on sessions and on-the-job training activities in the plant after which upon the programme completion they are awarded Internal Certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators in the company.
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme
- Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment And Application Portal
- Bolt Nigeria Recruitment And Application Portal
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with at least Lower Credit in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2020.
- Those with industrial experience such as industrial attachment will have added advantages.
- The applicant must be eager to work in any part of the country where our plants are situated.
How To Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment For Technical Training Programme
- Proceed to Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the requested documents.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification via email or phone for a Computer Based Test if deemed eligible.
- The application deadline is 13th July.