Nigerian Navy Basic Training Timetable 2020 For Successful Batch 29B Candidates
The Nigerian Navy Basic Training Timetable for the Batch 29B successful candidates have been announced.
Aspirants whose names appeared in the Nigerian Navy Batch 29B successful list are requested to report to the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State in accordance with the timetable stated below.
Meanwhile, all navy successful candidates are required to come to the training school along with these items:
- Five (5) pieces of washable nose masks.
- Personal hand sanitizers.
- Two (2) navy blue physical training shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Two (2) black ties.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) coloured passport photographs.
- One set of cutleries.
- BioData Form.
Nigerian Navy Basic Training Timetable 2020
Saturday 19 September 2020
Saturday 26 September 2020
Saturday 3 October 2020
- Cross River
>> Candidates must abide by the Covid-19 Policies as stated by the Federal Government; starting from their departure point to the Nigerian Navy Training School Onne, Rivers State.
>> Candidates are expected to report to the Navy Training School Onne with the group in which their state falls.
>> Failing to report two (2) days after the specified date attracts automatic rejection.
>> Further thorough medical screening shall be conducted on each and every candidate before training and those who fail will be ejected.