Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names 2020 for successful candidates who will partake in the approaching NN Aptitude Test have surfaced.
Candidates should read this post carefully in order to key out the NN Aptitude Test requirements, date, and how to check the Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names using either a mobile phone or computer system.
How To Check The Nigerian Navy
2020 Shortlisted Names
Using Computer System With Chrome Browser:
- Click here to download the Nigerian Navy
2020 Shortlisted Names.
- Press ‘Ctrl + F’ on your computer system keyboard.
- Type your ‘Application Number’ accurately into the appeared search box.
- Press the ‘Enter’ key on your computer system keyboard.
Using Mobile Phone:
- Make sure that you have already downloaded a PDF reader app on your mobile phone.
- Download the Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names 2020 through the above link.
- Open the shortlisted names PDF file using the PDF Reader app.
- Use the PDF Reader Find feature to easily search for your name in the list.
Note: Candidates’ names are listed according to their centers.
Requirements For The NN Aptitude Test
- Candidates are expected to come with HB Pencil and Eraser.
- One coloured passport photograph.
- Face Mask
- Candidates should also come along with Print out of the Application Form showing their details.
- The test will hold on 12 December 2020 in various Centers across the Nation
- Candidates must be at their chosen centers which were selected during the online registration as indicated against their names by 7.00 AM.
- No candidate will be allowed to partake in the Aptitude Test in a different center apart from his or her assigned center.