NIS Shortlisted Candidates For The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has released the shortlist of successful candidates to undergo the next phase of its 2020 recruitment process.
Candidates who applied for the Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 are hereby instructed to log into the email address and phone number used for the application to check for notification on their current recruitment status, candidates can as well follow the process listed below on how to check their status via immigration recruitment portal.
All NIS Shortlisted Candidates should get themselves ready for the computer-based aptitude test (CBAT) which shall be on the 7th December 2020 across all the 36 states NIS CBAT centers including the federal capital territory (FCT).
Every individual assigned CBAT center is mentioned in the notification message sent to the candidates and candidates are hereby demanded to be at their various assigned centers on time and date because failing to do so attracts automatic disqualification as no candidate would be allowed to undergo screening in another center other than the one stated in the invitation message.
Candidates are advised to ignore any notification received outside the immigration recruitment / CDFIPB portal or the email and phone number used for the Immigration Service application.
How To Check NIS Application Status In Immigrationrecruitment Portal
- Visit www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Input your application ID which should look like this; NIS/ASI-00/000000 or phone number.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and your application status will be shown as well as the next step.
NIS Shortlisted Candidates Should Come With:
All the shortlisted candidates should come to the screening center with these items:
- Photocopy of NIS online application form.
- Any other bona fide form of identification which has a very clear picture of the candidate.
- Face Mask (mandatory).
- The Immigration Service Screening date is 7th December 2020.
- Candidates must undergo their screening according to their assigned centers as well as on the given time and date.
- The screening shall be Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT).