NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021 Nigeria LNG Limited
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021 is currently open so Nigeria LNG Limited is inviting applications from first-year Nigerian University candidates who possess the below-listed criteria.
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements
- Applicants must possess SSCE WAEC/NECO result with at least five (5) credit passes including Mathematics and English Language obtained in not more than one sitting.
- The student’s Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB UTME) score must at least 200.
- The applicant must be a full-time year one Nigerian University student at the application time.
- Should possess a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in the first semester year one (2019/2020 session) examinations.
- Candidate’s University admission letter.
- Applicants must not be beneficiary of any other scholarship organized by any agency, company, or organization.
- Must not be a child or spouse to any Nigeria LNG Limited staff.
- Candidate’s University student ID card.
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
How To Apply
- Eligible students should visit www.nigerialng.com
- On the top menu go to ‘Social Performance’ and select ‘Education’ on the dropdown.
- On the Related Links, section click on the ‘UGSS Scholarship Application’ link.
- Click the ‘Register Here’ button and create an account on the portal using your active details.
- Verify your account and start your NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship application.
- Upload scanned copies of these documents:
Passport-sized photograph of you.
SSCE WAEC/ NECO result.
JAMB UTME result
First Semester year one result (2019/2020 session) officially signed and stamped.
University admission letter.
University student ID card.
Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
- Observe your application and submit.
The application deadline is Friday, 6th November 2020.
Incomplete attachments and falsification of documents lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection test.
Valid contact details such as email and phone number should be used.