Npower Recruitment 2020 Batch C Registration Portal Npower.fmhds.gov.ng
NPOWER is a programme organized by the federal government of Nigeria to assist its unemployed graduates and non-graduates to acquire some jobs.
The June/July 2020 application section is ongoing; the June/July application process is open for GRADUATES only. I am going to guide you on how to apply.
There are four available job categories in which the interested applicants can apply for; the ongoing application process, which depends on the individual’s choice.
- Npower Recruitment 2020 | Apply For Npower Build | Portal npower.gov.ng/
- Trader Moni Free Loan Registration And Application
Npower Recruitment Categories
After selection, this set of individuals will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around the country, these beneficiaries will not replace the current teachers however, they will work as supporting teachers that will be assisting with teaching, school management, and other activities within the school.
This category will be deployed to work in the healthcare facilities in Nigeria.
Agro volunteers will provide advisory services to farmers across the country, Candidates will spread the knowledge that has been built by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in the area of extension services as well as help in gathering Nigeria’s agriculture assets data.
the Federal government said that it will select a minimum of 3,700 N-POWER volunteers in this category to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities. The officers will have the responsibilities of 1. ANSWERING ONLINE INQUIRIES, 2.CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT, 3.CREATING AWARENESS OF TAX COMPLIANCE.
Npower Recruitment Requirements
- Your 11 digits Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicant’s surname, first name, and middle name, as used during your BVN.
- Your bank account number (any bank).
- Your educational certificates.
- Birth Certificate
- Paper and pen to record your unique reference number (keep it safe).
How to Apply
- Visit www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button
- Click on the ‘PROCEED TO APPLICATION’
- Choose between HEALTH, AGRO, TEACH and TAX
- Input all the required PERSONAL INFORMATION, EDUCATION HISTORY, and SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Click ‘SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION’
- Your reference number will be generated, copy it and keep safe
- Keep on checking this site for the list of the selected candidates.
The application portal will open by 26th June 2020 (noon)
2 Comments on “Npower Recruitment 2020 Batch C Registration Portal Npower.fmhds.gov.ng”
I am very happy I want to be teacher in special education kasugluarl nguru