Npower Test 2021 And How To Update Your Details At Nasims.gov.ng New Site
Npower has launched a new website for Npower Test 2021, here you will learn how to Update your details in the new Npower site and proceed to write your test as all Batch C beneficiaries were instructed, the new site is where all subsequent processes will be carried out.
How To Update Your Details In The New Npower NASIMS Site
Firstly you must recover your password on the new website by following this guideline:
- Proceed to the NASIMS portal nasims.gov.ng
- Use the ‘Forgot Password’ Option.
- Enter your N-POWER application email (used in the former site).
- Click on ‘Send Link’.
- Check your email inbox or junk or spam for the Npower password reset link
- Follow the link to reset your password by inputting a new password.
- Upon successful reset of password, please log in to update your details by following the below procedure.
Observation: Sometimes while trying to reset your password you will get an error message saying ‘Something went wrong‘ kindly ignore the message and proceed to log in by inserting the new created password, if you receive an ‘incorrect password’ message; that means the previous password reset didn’t work and all you have to do is to re-click on the password reset link sent to you and try the whole process again until you are able to log into your dashboard.
How To Update Your Details
- Log into your dashboard.
- Click the ‘Edit button’.
- Provide the requested details.
- Click validate.
- You will be notified that you haven’t updated your profile, click the link provided to update your profile then follow the below guideline to take your Npower Test.
Observation: Ensure the date of birth used in your BVN exactly matches the inserted one and if you receive an error message saying ‘Phone number did not match the BVN’ all you have to do is to add country code 234 to make 07012345679 become 23470123456789.
How To Take The Npower Test For Batch C
After updating your details log back into your dashboard and click on the ‘Take a Test’ link.
For other inquiry or query, please call 018885011 or 08176551162 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org