NTI Pivotal Teacher Training Programme (PTTP) Requirement & School Fees
The NTI Pivotal Teacher Training Programme (PTTP) was created by the National Council on Education (NCE) to equip professional teachers with appropriate knowledge of the subject matter, pedagogical expertise for effective teaching.
Not only would the aforementioned benefits be offered to the participating candidates, but they will also be coached on the relevant values and frame of mind required for positive attitudes development towards the teaching profession as well as the fundamental background needed for further and continuous program upgrade and update in the teaching profession.
The NTI PTTP is a completely different program to Teachers’ Grade II and PTTP Certificate is higher than Teachers’ Grade II Certificate.
PTTP Certification holders will be admitted directly into the National Teachers Institution NCE Year Two provided they possess the entry requirements for the NCE DLS.
The National Teacher’s Institute PTTP Programme duration is twelve (12) calendar months in which the candidates have contact sessions, eight (8) weeks of supervised Teaching Practice, two semesters of continuous assessment to be ended with final examinations.
- NTI PGDE And ADE Admission Requirements, School Fees
- NTI NCE (DLS) Program Admission Requirements & School Fees 2020
- Nigeria Institute Of Journalism, NIJ Admission 2020 & Programmes Offered
NTI PTTP Subjects
All the Pivotal Teacher Training Programme (PTTP) candidates must take these subjects with two (2) other optional subjects during the program:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
- Agricultural Science
- Christian Religious Studies (CRK)
- Home Economics
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
- One Nigerian Language (Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba)
- Physical and Health Education
NTI Pivotal Teacher Training Programme Admission Requirements
Applicants must have any of this certification:
- O’level WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB with at least two credits and three passes.
- HIS Certificate
- PTC referred
- TC II referred
- Any other equivalent certifications will be accepted.
NTI PTTP School Fees
|Fee||1st Semester||2nd Semester|