Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission 2020
Registration is currently ongoing for the OAU Post UTME and Direct Entry admission 2020, all eligible candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University are hereby invited to apply as soon as possible before the stipulated deadline.
Post UTME candidates are expected to must have scored the minimum of 200 marks in the current year JAMB exam while the Direct Entry candidates must ensure that they have applied for OAU admission through JAMB portal and also upload their WAEC result and other required documents in the portal.
Both the Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates should follow the below guidelines to register for the OAU admission.
How To Apply For The OAU Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission
- Visit the Obafemi Awolowo Admission portal
- Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number as ‘Username’ and your surname as ‘Password’ to log into the portal.
- Correctly fill the BioData form with your details then click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Generate an RRR invoice.
- Proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita invoice and pay a non refundable application fee of two thousand(2000) Naira with transaction charges.
- Simply pay for the application fee online the portal using your ATM Card.
- Upon successful payment log back to your dashboard and complete your registration.
- Print out your acknowledgement for which you are required to come with during the screening exercise.
The registration deadline is Saturday 31st October 2020.
The screening exams shall hold from 21st November to 5th December 2020.
Candidates are expected to come for the screening exams in accordance to the dates and times allotted to them.
Exams shall be conducted in compliance to the federal government stipulated COVID-19 preventive measures.
The screening exam centers are:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife