Officer Local Guarantees Job In Stanbic IBTC Johannesburg
Stanbic IBTC Bank a member of Standard Bank Group is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the Vacancy of Officer Local Guarantees position in the company.
Stanbic Vacant Job Overview
|JOB||Officer Local Guarantees|
|JOB SECTOR||Financial Services|
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy – Tax Manager – Bank – Apply Now
- Consultant Frontline Vacancy At Standard Bank – Apply Now
- All Nigerian Banks SWIFT Codes/ Bank Identifier Codes (BIC)
Responsibilities of Officer Local Guarantees in Stanbic IBTC Plc.
- Officer Local Guarantees will be responsible for the end to end processing of Local Guarantees to ensure that transactions are in accordance with international standard banking practice, “rules and regulations with a view of avoiding reputational and financial risk for the Standard Bank Group.”
- The position holder will establish and Amend Outward Guarantee.
- He/She will be responsible for the Claim and Payment under Guarantee.
- Performing controls, administration and reporting duties across all Guarantee functions.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- The applicant must be a holder of a National Diploma.
- Should possess a Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG).
- Should possess a Certificate in International Trade Finance (CITF).
- Must have 3-4 Years experience in Finance and Specialised Transactions.
- Applicant must have the ability to analyze customer needs by engaging with them, analyzing their business objectives and their financial position.
- He/She must have the knowledge and understanding of the features, pricing, and benefits of the products and services on offer to business banking customers.
- Must be capable of verifying, scrutinizing and assessing account application submissions received.
- Applicant must be experienced on how product applications are captured on systems and the inputs required and outputs received from the systems for customers.
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively manage business-related data in an accurate manner, through the application of various technologies.
– Click here to visit the Stanbic IBTC Bank application portal.
– Follow the on-site guide to complete your application.
“Stanbic IBTC Bank will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of the recruitment process, Contact Stanbic IBTC Bank Fraudline on 0800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za whenever you experience this.”