Oko Poly HND Part Time (Weekend Programme) Admission 2020
Application is currently invited from all eligible candidates to the 2020 Oko Poly HND Part Time (weekend programme).
This programme will last for three (3) years long after which successful candidates are awarded Higher National Diploma (HND) certification on any of the below-listed fields.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
Requirements For The HND Weekend Programme
Applicants must have Nigerian Polytechnics or Monotechnics minimum requirements as specified by the NBTE on the revised entry requirements for admission for ND programmes of any course of interest in Higher National Diploma (HND) level.
A minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND) is required in a relevant field acquired from the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, or any equivalent NBTE accredited institution.
Proof of at least one (1) year post ND cognate work experience is required. But those in possession of ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00 to 2.49) must have at least two (2) years of industrial experience in the related fields.
How To Apply For Oko Poly HND Part Time
- Log onto portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng and select ‘HND – Weekend’.
- Key in your phone number on the empty box.
- Sign in and fill the online form with your details as requested.
- Generate and print Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number by clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- Visit any commercial bank around you with the printed RRR number and pay eight thousand Naira (8000) via Remita platform in the bank or simply make the payment on site the federal polytechnic, Oko portal using your ATM card.
- A confirmation number printout will be given or generated upon successful payment.
- Log back to the Oko Poly portal using the confirmation number and finish the application by accurately supplying the requested details. Observe and submit the application.
- Submit and Print out an Acknowledgement Slip.
- With the acknowledgment slip and photocopies of your credential proceed to Oko Poly Admissions Office for verification.
- Await a response from the Federal Polytechnic Oko.
The Application deadline is 27th September 2019.