Planning Editor Job Recruitment At Career TV Station
A vacant position of Planning Editor is currently open in Career TV Station, Abuja, interested candidates are hereby invited to apply but must possess all the requirements and qualifications listed below
This position is open for motivated, talented, and experienced Journalists who shall guide our news and current affairs department in planning and deploying resources to deliver impactful journalism to our TV audience.
The interested should put into consideration that he or she must be capable of rendering the following duties.
- Manages the lead of producers, reporters, shoot edits, and others in news gathering and delivery.
- Work in conjunction with the senior editorial staff to generate ideas for delivering daily and event-driven editorial projects.
- Commissioning of new content that will be shareable along TV as well as digital platforms.
- Manage budget for content creation and deployments.
- Functions as a high-risk point of contact in hostile environment deployments.
- He/ she will assess and analyze the risk and value in deployments and make effective decisions often in a breaking news situation.
- Leads and manages content partnership and co-production with partners.
Producer Job Recruitment At Career TV Station Abuja
Presenter/Reporter Job Recruitment At Career TV Station
Digital Engagement Producer Recruitment At Career TV Station
- Applicants must be Bachelor’s Degree holders in Journalism, Communications, or related field from a reputable institution.
- The applicant must possess significant experience in live television.
- He/ she must have a strong knowledge of TV and digital content production techniques with 5 years of experience.
- Should have been trained as a journalist and/or have good production skills or journalistic background.
- Editorial authority and organizational excellence.
- Evidence in editorial innovation as well as in developing TV content.
- Evidence budgets management as well as tight financial observation.
- Ability to work within a culturally and ethnically diverse staff
- Ability to carry out a coordinating role within a production team with demonstrable experience.
- Management skills are required and the individual should be able to inspire teams.
How To Apply For Planning Editor Job In Career TV Station
- Proceed to application portal.
- Complete the application form online.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.