Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021 For Entry Level Position
Polaris Bank Recruitment is currently ongoing for entry-level positions, interested individuals who possess all the stated criteria as listed below are hereby invited to apply.
The Polaris Bank is one of the commercial banks in Nigeria which was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2021.
The Polaris Bank Recruitment for Entry Level post is open for result-oriented, smart, innovative as well as customer-centric individuals who appropriate attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment.
The aspirants are expected to possess all the following criteria to be deemed eligible for this vacant position.
- Ave Maria University (AMU) Piyanko Recruitment
- LASCON Recruitment By Lagos State College Of Nursing
- Trainee Technician Internship Vacancy At BEDC Electricity PLC
Polaris Bank Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be holders of university degree certification with at least Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from a recognized institution.
- Must have undergone the mandatory NYSC scheme and acquired a certificate
- The applicant must not be over the age of 25 years by December 31and must present a National Population Commission Birth Certificate as a Declaration of age is not acceptable.
- O’levels (WAEC/NECO) is required with a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Must be ready and willing to work in any part of the country as maybe be posted.
How To Apply
- Suitably qualified individuals should proceed to the Polaris Bank recruitment portal https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/polaris/register
- Register and verify an application account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application by accurately providing all the requested details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is Thursday 5th August.
- The test date is Saturday 14th August for the shortlisted candidates.