Presenter/Reporter Vacancy At Career TV Station
Vacancy for the position of Presenter/Reporter is currently available at Career TV Station Abuja, interested candidates who meet the stated requirements below as well as being able to carry out the following duties in the station should apply.
- The Presenter/Reporter should be well established with presentation style, acquired through training and lower-level presenting functions, which is fluent, engages the viewer, and reflects the values of the channel.
- Broadcast engagingly to entertain a non-specialist audience in a readily understandable manner.
- Create ideas and stories; support the creative treatment and participate in the production of an item or programme.
- Establish clear treatments and proposals, ensuring content consistency, quality, and style.
- Conducts interview with reporters, as well as local experts, advocates, political figures, or policymakers to gather the information that will fill in the story gaps.
- Carry out researches that will be used in creating scripts, after which he or she will present the output content meeting the highest journalistic standards.
- Using new technologies in the best way to create social media items used in delivering our journalism to audiences and to set an example in learning to operate new systems as well as adapting to various working methods
- Conjunct with other team members as well as with other departments to ensure that output material is shared, avoiding plagiarism, and adherence to best practices.
- Manages the creation of diverse contact lists and databases; create and disseminates information with other members of the team.
- Provision of timely, expertise as well as authoritative news coverage and analysis on news and events that interests the audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Journalism, Communications, or related field from a recognized institution.
- The applicant must have been trained as a journalist and/or possess a strong journalistic background.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Must be experienced in presenting live news-based content as a presenter, correspondent/reporter, or contributor
- Good knowledge of production methods as well as the ability to adapt to new media.
- Proof of balanced and objective judgment based on a good knowledge of Editorial guidelines, target audience, programme, and department objective.
- Excellent knowledge of broadcast and computer-based technology usage with proof.
- Ability to introduce story and programme ideas to fully support the planning process.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to maintain performance while under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities and circumstances.
- A showreel of your work in the last 3 years, to be attached alongside your application.
How To Apply For The Presenter/Reporter Job At Career TV Station
- Proceed to the Career TV Station recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and use the submit button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the next process.
The application deadline is not specified.