Prime Services FZE Nigeria, Fresh Job Recruitment
Prime Services FZE Nigeria is recruiting for On-Shore Base Manager at Lagos Nigeria, eligible and interested applicants are hereby advised to apply ASAP. Prime Services FZE is an expertise hiring agency for leading operators in logistics, fabrication, marine services, and ship repairs.
- Promasidor Food & Beverages Company Job Vacancies
- HR Associate Job At Food Concept Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic)
- Technical Support Engineer, Job Vacancy @ WTS Energy Company
On-Shore Base Manager Responsibilities in Prime Services FZE Nigeria
- The On-Shore Base Manager is responsible for the management of relationships with clients to the benefit of the Company.
- He or She is in charge of marketing inspection services, making proposals and proffers a new inspection business, within the management system agreed on levels.
- Collaborating with colleagues and clients to ensure that work is carried out accurately and within the terms of the contract.
- Responsible for the maintenance of inspection capability and resources in line with Prime Services Nigeria policies, standards, and procedures.
- Provision of proficient and skilled staff for inspection activities and thorough supervision of the technical staff as necessary, by staff familiar with the quality system and procedures.
- In charge of coordination and execution of activities in line with approved procedures for the base and site operations ensuring day to day stick on standards.
- Ensuring the availability of technical resources to support inspection.
- Will be providing support to other bases/locations with personnel and/ or equipment where needed.
- Ensures compliance with all Company site health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- She/He will be accountable for the financial performance of the base and control to make sure it meets sales, budget and profitability targets.
- To timely identify and report any non-conformance in the quality system and execution of corrective and preventative action.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor€™s Degree certification in Management, Logistic or Business related field.
- Candidates in possession of Master qualification, Professional certification/membership has an added advantage.
- Applicant must have an experience of 7 – 10 years or above in logistics.
- He/She must have a minimum of 5 years€™ substantial commercial and logistics experience in a management position within the oil/gas industries.
Eligible candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure your mail subject clearly states the position you are applying for.