Producer Job Recruitment At Career TV Station Abuja
Application is invited from suitably qualified individuals for the vacant position of a Producer in the Career TV Station Abuja, interested individuals are expected to have all the listed requirements as well as the qualifications notwithstanding the ability to carry out the following duties in the station.
The producer shall be answerable to the Editor in creating and shaping our news/programme coverage by writing scripts, cutting pictures, finding guests, developing graphics, and other work as may be assigned
- This role player shall be answerable to the Bulletin/Programme Editor in producing unique and original journalism.
- Creation of scripts for on-air talent, cutting pictures using a newsroom production system, finding guests, commissioning, and writing graphics as well as other tasks as may be assigned.
- Works alongside the producers across the newsroom, as well as with the online and digital, to cultivate a collaborative approach to content production and delivery across the channel.
- The applicant must be a first degree/HND certification in Mass Communication/ Journalism or other related fields from a reputable institution.
- At least 3 years of experience as a TV journalist.
- Excellent writing skills for television news.
- Applicants must be experienced in newsroom production systems as well as desktop editing.
- The applicant will present proof of a broad range of journalistic interests including public policy, social affairs, international politics, Sciences & the Arts, world business & economic affairs.
- The applicant must be fluent in both written and oral English.
Strong editorial judgment.
How To Apply For The Producer Job At Career TV Station
- Proceed to the Career TV Station application portal.
Complete the online application form by providing your personal information, academic, and previous work experience, etc.
- Hit the submit button.
The application deadline was not specified.
Only the eligible candidates following the Career TV Station standard shall be notified for an interview.