Producer/Presenter Job Recruitment At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
There is currently a Producer/Presenter job vacancy in Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC), applications are hereby welcomed from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the mentioned requirements as well as the qualifications.
KSMC is a Kaduna state-owned radio and TV station disseminating educative and entertaining information as well as news throughout the state, we are looking to hire a Librarian who will take all the following responsibilities and duties in the corporation.
- This role player shall be the brain box of a media outfit.
- He/she shall be charged with the responsibility of bringing up ideas for programme, identifying the ingredients of the programme, and developing or translating these ideas into programmes using the script, audio, and video.
- This person shall be the shop-window of the station.
- S/he is shall manage the smooth and professional delivery of programme, narration scripts, or news in a satisfactory way.
- This position holder must be articulate with a good quality voice that can attract and keep the viewer or listener glued to the programme.
- The individual must have a degree certification or the equivalent from a reputable University or Institution in a relevant field.
- Should be thoroughly proficient in computer.
- Those that are experienced in production with proof shall have added advantage.
How To Apply For Producer/Presenter Job In KSMC
Endeavor to properly go through the requirements and qualifications as well as the duties and responsibilities then follow the below guidelines to apply if you are sure you are the kind of candidate we are looking for:
- Visit the Kaduna State Government recruitment (KDSG) application portal kdsg-jobs.com
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to create an application account.
- Log into your registered email to verify your account.
- After the verification, log in to your dashboard.
- Select the News And Current Affairs Editor position.
- Complete your online application form correctly with your information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Go through your completed online application form for possible mistakes.
- Submit your application.
- Await invitation for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline for this job is 29th March 2021.