Production Coordinator Job Recruitment At Career TV Station
The management of Career TV Station is inviting applications from interested individuals for the vacant position of Production Coordinator in the station.
The applicant must be ready and capable to carry out all duties listed below and nevertheless possess the requirements and qualifications to be eligible.
Career TV Station, Abuja as a reputable national TV news channel we are looking for a strong leader and a team player who can provide logistics support to the production team in the development of our news channel by suggesting new ways of working to deliver engaging and compelling TV content. In return, the individual shall be offered an exciting place to work, with a real focus on making a difference through impactful journalism.
- The Production Coordinator shall be charged with content schedule and channel montages production as well as call sign tones.
- Ensures compliance with channel’s style guide
- He/ she makes sure all necessary rights are obtained and saved for the complete delivery of the production or content, escalating any issues at the earliest stage.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Oversees Craft or Film Editors as well as Creatives or Graphics Editors.
- Has the responsibility for any operational and financial issues resolving which commensurate with the role.
- Directs Media Asset managers and ensures there is an adequate archiving system for the channel.
- Will be charged with the preparation/ support of the preparation of production budgets as well as its management and setting, the role player will also monitor, forecast, and report, where necessary.
- Detects training requirements of less experienced colleagues, ensuring performance management arrangements are in place, where required.
- This position holder may also be required to assess the financial viability of content ideas that may arise during productions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, or related field from a reputable institution.
- The applicant must have significant experience in live television.
- Excellent knowledge of TV and digital content production techniques with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Should have been trained as a journalist and/or possess excellent production skills or journalistic background.
- Have management skills, and capable of inspiring teams.
- Capable of working within a culturally and ethnically diverse staff.
- Experienced in timely delivering a range of/elements of productions as well as on budget and coordinating deliverables for productions, where necessary having worked on location, with crews and production teams with extensive knowledge of productions management.
- He/ she must possess a good working knowledge of end-to-end multi-platform production as well as the technology used on productions.
- Ability to carry out a coordinating role within a production team.
How To Apply For Production Coordinator Role At Career TV Station
- Visit the Career TV application website www.careertvstation.com
- Fill the application form.
- Submit online.
- Await to be invited for an interview if shortlisted.