PTDF 2021/2022 Germany/France/China & UK Strategic Partnership Scholarships Successful Candidates List
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF has released a list of successful candidates for the China/France/Germany and UK 2021/2022 Strategic Partnership Scholarships.
The successful listed Awardees are applicants whose academic qualifications submitted to the Fund for the 2021/2022 scholarships are deemed highest and convincing for the relevance and application of their proposed study to the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund said that it will seek the admissions on behalf of the successful applicants using their credentials which was submitted to the Fund, although Fund or the relevant schools may contact the successful candidates to request for more information if needed.
Candidates may be required to complete the school’s application and admissions processes personally.
- PTDF Scholarship Scheme for UK Universities Now Open
- Ptdf Scholarship Scheme for postgraduate study in uk university
- Total International Scholarship For Masters Degree Program
- ptdf postgraduate scholarship available courses & approved uk universities
- Polac Admission List – 8th Regular Course Intake
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates & Aptitude Test
- Successful Candidates List for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names For NN Aptitude Test
- Bertha Centre for Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship, GSB Scholarship
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Excercise (BMTC 2021)
List of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF 2021/2022 International Schools Scholarships Successful Candidates.
- Induction exercises which include the award ceremony and necessary documentation will be held at the Petroleum Technology Development Fund Towers Abuja for both of the M.SC and Ph.D. successful candidates.
- Induction of China/France/Germany Strategic Partnership Successful Candidates will be on.
- Induction of UK Strategic Partnership Successful Candidates will on.
For more information visit the Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF official website at www.ptdf.gov.ng