Ptdf UK Strategic Scholarship for postgraduate 2020/2021
Are you willing to further your education in Europe but still struggling for finance? Application for PTDF UK Strategic Scholarship 2020/2021 phase is currently ongoing for Postgraduate Studies.
The scholarship scheme is based on specific MSc and Ph.D. programmes which will be undertaken in the selected Institutions in the United Kingdom.
The PTDF Scholarship Scheme is sponsored by the Petroleum Technology Development Fund and was organized to expose the qualified and successful candidates to the diversified facilities and pools of knowledge offered by the UK world-class Institutions listed below.
Approved UK Institutions For The 2020/2021 PTDF UK Strategic Scholarship For Postgraduates.
- Robert Gordon University.
- Heriot Watt University.
- Dundee University.
- Newcastle University.
- University of Manchester.
- University of Salford.
- University of Birmingham.
- University of Port south.
- University of Southampton.
- Cranfield University.
- University of Liverpool.
- Imperial College London.
- King’s College London.
- University College London.
- University of Nottingham.
- University of Glasgow.
To see all available PTDF Scholarship Scheme Courses for all the approved UK Institutions click here.
The scholarship attracts other arrays of benefits to the successful candidates such as allowances for accommodation and living expenses, free health insurance, free flight tickets to destinations of the institution in the United Kingdom.
However, candidates are selected by a certain criterion, requirements, and qualifications which are listed below
The Criteria, Qualifications, and Requirements For The 2020/2021 PTDF UK Strategic Scholarship
- Applicant must possess a First Degree certification with at least Second Class Upper (2.1) qualification or a Second Class Lower (2.2) with relevant industry experience.
- He/She must have a National Youth Service (NYSC) discharge certificate.
- Must be computer literate.
- Five (5) O/level credits including English Language is a must.
- The applicant must have a National Youth Service (NYSC) discharge certificate.
- Must be computer literate.
- He/She must have a minimum ofÂ Second Class Lower (2.2) in his/her first degree.
- Should have a good second-degree certificate.
- Relevant publications to be referenced by the applicant.
- Applicant must submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology, and mode of data collection.
- Candidates must include their master’s degree project.
- Academic merit as evidenced by the quality of degrees.
- Full academic transcripts.
Other professional qualifications obtained.
- Membership of professional bodies.
The viability of the study/research plan.
- Applicant must submit a statement of purpose with a maximum of 500 words stating the reason(s) s/he wants to undertake the study, the relevance of the proposed study to the industry and its expected impact on the development of the country.
Below Documents must be scanned and attached to the online application form.
- First Degree Certificate/ Statement of Result
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results and WAEC PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF to review the Olevel results.
- Recent Passport Photograph.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Master’s Degree Certificate (Ph.D. Applicants only)
- Evidence of membership of professional associations.
– Visit the PTDF application website
– Follow the on-site steps and complete your application.
Application ends on 14th February