Ptdf UK Strategic Scholarship for postgraduate 2021/2022
Are you willing to further your education in Europe but still struggling with finance? Application for PTDF UK Strategic Scholarship 2021/2022 phase is currently ongoing for Postgraduate Studies.
The scholarship scheme is based on specific MSc and PhD programmes that will be undertaken in the selected Institutions in the United Kingdom.
The PTDF Scholarship Scheme is sponsored by the Petroleum Technology Development Fund and was organized to expose qualified and successful candidates to the diversified facilities and pools of knowledge offered by the UK world-class Institutions listed below.
- PTDF Germany/France/China & UK Strategic Partnership Scholarships List
- Total International Scholarship For Masters Degree Program
Approved UK Institutions For The PTDF UK Strategic Scholarship For Postgraduates.
- Robert Gordon University.
- Heriot-Watt University.
- Dundee University.
- Newcastle University.
- The University of Manchester.
- The University of Salford.
- The University of Birmingham.
- University of Port south.
- The University of Southampton.
- Cranfield University.
- The University of Liverpool.
- Imperial College London.
- King’s College London.
- University College London.
- The University of Nottingham.
- The University of Glasgow.
To see all available PTDF Scholarship Scheme Courses for all the approved UK Institutions click here.
The scholarship attracts other arrays of benefits to the successful candidates such as allowances for accommodation and living expenses, free health insurance, free flight tickets to destinations of the institution in the United Kingdom.
However, candidates are selected by a certain criterion, requirements, and qualifications which are listed below
The Criteria, Qualifications, and Requirements For The 2020/2021 PTDF UK Strategic Scholarship
- Applicant must possess a First Degree certification with at least Second Class Upper (2.1) qualification or a Second Class Lower (2.2) with relevant industry experience.
- He/She must have a National Youth Service (NYSC) discharge certificate.
- Must be computer literate.
- Five (5) O/level credits including the English Language is a must.
- The applicant must have a National Youth Service (NYSC) discharge certificate.
- Must be computer literate.
- He/She must have a minimum ofÂ Second Class Lower (2.2) in his/her first degree.
- Should have a good second-degree certificate.
- Relevant publications to be referenced by the applicant.
- Applicant must submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology, and mode of data collection.
- Candidates must include their master’s degree project.
- Academic merit is evidenced by the quality of degrees.
- Full academic transcripts.
Other professional qualifications obtained.
- Membership of professional bodies.
The viability of the study/research plan.
- Applicant must submit a statement of purpose with a maximum of 500 words stating the reason(s) s/he wants to undertake the study, the relevance of the proposed study to the industry and its expected impact on the development of the country.
Below Documents must be scanned and attached to the online application form.
- First Degree Certificate/ Statement of Result
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results and WAEC PINs on the application forms to enable PTDF to review the Olevel results.
- Recent Passport Photograph.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Master’s Degree Certificate (PhD Applicants only)
- Evidence of membership of professional associations.
Application Procedures For PTDF UK Strategic Scholarship
– Visit the PTDF application website https://ptdf.gov.ng/
– Follow the on-site steps and complete your application.
Application ends on 14th February