PYES Recruitment is currently ongoing to empower at least 774,000 unemployed Nigerian youths just like N-Power.
P-YES stands for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme and it is organized by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, in conjunction with the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
The main aim of this program is to reduce the rate of unemployment among Nigerian youths to the possible minimum value by training the beneficiaries in different categories of skill acquisition classes such as Agriculture, Technology, Fashion & Beauty, Food & Beverages, and Healthcare.
After the skill acquisition training, all the successful P-YES beneficiaries will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET) to startup with the acquired skills and also spread their knowledge to fellow youths in their various communities.
P-YES Intervention Programmes
- Fish Farming
- Poultry Farming
- Rice Processing
Food & Beverages
- Medical Doctors
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Wash
- Tractor Assembly
There is no discrimination in PYES Recruitment; literates, semi-literates, the non-literates, females, and males between the ages of 18 and 40 years are welcomed once below basic requirements are met.
PYES Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must possess Nigerian citizenship and must present a means of identification such as National Identity card/ International Passport/ Permanent Voters Card- PVC.
- Applicant must be youth between the ages of 18 and 40 years.
- A Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) must be provided to qualify for the P-YES program.
- Must have the ability to interact in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Should possess a provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor (preferable, community or religious leader).
- Must be endorsed by a local government official.
- Applicant must spread the acquired skills across his or her community by mentoring other youths.
- Must provide a completed guarantor’s Form
Application Procedures For PYES Recruitment
- The P-YES application can be done online or by submitting the filled PYES application form in Person to the President of Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
- Visit the P-YES Recruitment Portal on http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/.
- Input your number and email.
- Click the ‘Signup’ button.
- Follow the online instructions and complete your application.
P-YES application should be made only through the two above-mentioned platforms and no fee is required for the PYES application and selection, so beware of fraudsters.