Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
Qatar Airways recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of Regional Manager at Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa. Suitably qualified candidates who possess all the criteria listed below can apply.
Qatar Airways is a world-class airline company with 12 business strong airline groups at a global reach.
We seek to recruit a Regional Manager who has the ability to carry out the following functionalities in our firm:
- Development of medium as well as long term strategy in various country territories while managing every sales team within the assigned territorial coverage.
- The formulation as well as deployment of revenue for Qatar Airways while maximizing return and market penetration whilst ensuring the minimal cost of sales.
- Support actively to the B2C performance of the Region in close relation with Headquarters.
- Opay Nigeria Recruitment/ Application Form Portal
- OYACA Recruitment By Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment Multiple Vacancy
Regional Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy competitive sales strategies to improve the short, medium as well as long terms sales performance of the various country territories portfolio while ensuring regular reviews as well as updates of the strategy and activities to reflect changes in a competitive environment and market behaviour.
- The role player will work together with VP to create, deploy, observe and conclude on business plans to support strategic commercial objectives of the portfolio and the region.
- Formulate and deploy plans to build or manage a permanently active pipeline of new corporate business to support the annual Commercial vision.
- The Regional Manager shall leverage B2B partnerships to drive new business opportunities to new markets as well as new customers.
- This role player shall font as the first point of contact for aero–political opportunities to new markets as well as new customers.
- He/ she shall be charged with the responsibility for ensuring portfolio structure, processes and related activity is optimized to drive commercial wants such as high-value premium cabin sales through Corporate, TMC, Beyond Business as well as IBE.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 years of job-related experience
- Extensive commercial experience with an airline
How To Apply For Qatar Airways Recruitment
- Proceed to the Qatar Airways Recruitment portal.
- Accept the privacy agreement.
- Fill the personal details form.
- Fill the experience and education form.
- Answer job specific questions.
- Submit your application and await an invitation if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 29th August.