Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2020 Multiple Vacant Positions
The Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing for the suitably qualified Riverians on the below listed multiple vacant positions.
Interested candidates should endeavor to go through the positions as well as the required criteria before proceeding to the application procedure because failing to meet the requirements will lead to disqualification.
Available Positions For The Rivers State Civil Recruitment
The available positions are categorized into A & B of which category A is for those into medical professions while category B are other professions and they are as follows:
- Clinical Audiologist/Technicians/Speech Therapists
- Dental Surgeon/Dental Consultants/Dental Nurses/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistant
- General Duty Doctors/Medical Officers
- General Surgeon/Consultants
- Health Records Technologists/Health Records Technicians
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- Laboratory Scientists/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistants
- Nursing Officers/ENT Trained Nurses
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Optometrists/Opticians/Low Vision Therapist/Ophthalmic Nurses/Orthopist
- Pharmacists/Pharmacy Technicians/Pharmacy Assistants
- Radiologists/Radiographers/Dental Radiography Assistant
- Radiographers/Imagine Scientists/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Resident Doctors/Consultants (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist)
- Administrative Officers
- Agricultural Officers
- Assistant Education Officers
- Clerical Officers
- Confidential Secretary
- Education Officers
- Executive Officers
- Forest Officers
- Information officers
- Lands Officer
- Livestock Officers
- Programme Analysist
- Quantity Surveyors
- State Counsel
- Technical Officers
- Veterinary Officers
- Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
How To Apply
Eligible candidates should arrange his/her written application and CV alongside the photocopies of these documents:
- Birth certificate/ Affidavit of age declaration.
- First school leaving certificate.
- Local government identification.
- NYSC discharge/ Exception letter (where necessary).
- SSCE WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or the equivalents.
- Higher institution certificate plus other professional certifications (where necessary).
and submit to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
The age limit for this application is 50 years old.
The application deadline is 18th November 2020.
Application is free of charge and the recruitment will be free and fair through the CBT test.