Rivers State University Recruitment 2021 RSU Application Form Portal
Rivers State University Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of Director – NNPC/SHELL Centre of Excellence (COE) in the school.
The NNPC/SHELL Centre of Excellence (COE) in Marine and Offshore Engineering, Rivers State University is an intervention Initiative by the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) with its Joint Venture partners in collaboration with the Rivers State University (RSU) to aid in the development of highly qualified manpower for the Marine/Offshore industry.
Interested candidates are hereby invited to apply but must possess all the criteria listed below before proceeding to the RSU COE application form portal.
Meanwhile, below are the requirements for the Rivers State University (RSU) recruitment for Director-NNPC/SHELL Centre of Excellence (COE).
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment LSMoH Career Portal
- Dana Air Recruitment 2021 Technical Support Engineers (AVIONICS)
Requirements For Rivers State University Recruitment
- Applicants must be higher degree holders of which Ph.D. in Marine Engineering or other relevant Engineering disciplines is most preferred. Though in a case of wide industrial experience the higher degree may be exempted.
- The applicant must have extensive knowledge in any of the following centres:
Naval Architecture or Offshore
- The applicant must be a registered member of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
- Computer literacy is a must-have criterion.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in a recognized Multinational Oil Company, or must have worked in the University with the minimum rank of Senior Lecturer.
Condition Of Service
The Condition of Service is negotiable, in consideration of the prevailing conditions of service in the University System and the Oil and Gas Industry as applicable.
Tenure of Appointment
The appointment is for a term of four (4) years in the first instance, with the option of renewal based on the incumbent’s performance.
How To Apply
Suitably and qualified individuals should address 15 copies of their applications alongside with detailed Curriculum Vitae, as well as one photocopy of each certificate plus other relevant documents to:
Rivers State University,
P.M.B. 5080, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
The application deadline is May 13th.