Schlumberger Oilfield Services Recruitment Form Portal 2020 Nigerian Graduates Trainee
Shlumberger oilfield services recruitment is currently ongoing for fresh Nigerian Graduates who wish to build their career in the oilfield services.
The Schlumberger graduate trainee programme will expose the beneficiaries to different oilfield services work environments such as office/R&D, rig/field, and workshop/lab.
The Schlumberger fresh graduate trainee recruitment is based on multiple positions in order to suit different Nigerian higher institutions and university certifications holders so as not to leave anyone behind.
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme Application – Nigeria 2020
- Efcc Recruitment Form Portal 2020 – Economic & Financial Crime Commission
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 – ICPC Application Portal
Available Poistions For The Schlumberger Oilfield Services Recruitment
- Applicants must be Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holders in engineering or science related.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants should be fluent in oral and written.
- Applicants must be personally committed to continuous improvement.
- Must be a fast learner able to use logic to solve problems
- Must possess evidence of leadership and teamwork skills
- Applicants must have a two-year technical degree (associate degree) or military experience.
- Applicants must have good oral and written communication skills.
- The applicant must be able to think methodically.
- The applicant must be able to work well under pressure and without supervision.
Field Technical Analyst
- Applicant must possess a B.sc in Geology, Geological Applied Sciences, Earth Sciences, or Applied Sciences.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to thinking logically as well as focus on the detail
- Should be determined to further develop and improve
- Applicants must be bachelor’s degree holders in engineering or applied science.
- The ability for hands-on work as well as strong analytical skills.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be fluent in oral and written English.
How To Apply For The Schlumberger Oilfield Services Recruitment
- Visit the Schlumberger application portal
- Select an eligible position and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Create an application account with a valid email address.
- Verify your email and login to your dashboard.
- Complete the Schlumberger online application form and click the next button.
- Upload your CV/Resume and click next to answer a question and submit your application.
The application deadline is January 31st, 2020