Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor/ Professor Job At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor/ Professor volunteers are invited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to apply to work under the umbrella of the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps (TAC) Scheme in the area lecturing services in various institutes under the African Union Commission (Pan African University), Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) (West African Health Organization), the Republic of Uganda, the Republic of Liberia, as well as the Republic of Burundi.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a government organization that is conferred with statutory responsibility for managing the totality of bilateral and multilateral relations between Nigeria and other countries as well as international organizations.
We are currently looking for a Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor/ Professor with a specialty in the following areas
- Biology sciences (Senior Lecturer / Professor in Zoology)
- Business studies
- Chemistry (Preference Organic chemistry)
- Computer science
- Environmental science
- Food Science and Nutrition.
- Islamic Banking & Finance
- Islamic Law (Fluent in English).
- Mathematics (Prefer Statistics)
- Procurement & Logistics management
- Software Engineering
- Lecturers must have at least a Ph.D. degree certification from a recognized institution.
- At least five years’ experience is required.
How To Apply For Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor/ Professor Job
Eligible candidates follow the below steps to apply:
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications must be submitted with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates(foreign certificates must have been authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education)
- Photocopy of your NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
Forward the hard copies of your Applications with the above-listed documents, enclosed in an envelope to be addressed to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
- The application deadline is 19th April 2021.
- If you have formerly worked under the TAC scheme you are not eligible to apply.
- You may be deployed to any African, Caribbean, or Pacific Country where your service is needed
- The application is completely free of charge.