Shoot-Edit Job Recruitment At Career TV Station
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to take over the vacant position of Shoot-Edit in Career TV Station based in Abuja.
Interested individuals should ensure they have all the requirements and qualifications as stated below before proceeding to the application because we are looking for creative and experienced individuals with demonstrating knowledge in filming and delivering creative ideas to join our news channel.
The candidate in addition to the aforementioned must be eager and capable of carrying out these functions in our station:
- The Shoot-Edit shall be responsible for pitch, concept, script, shoot, and edit videos as needed that directly impact all our
- Video coverage and send to base on breaking news stories.
- Technical aspects management of a video set such as professional handling of cameras, confidently rigging lighting, as well as designing sets in pre-production.
- Cover and editing complete news and feature packages
- The role player shall carry out other duties in other areas of media as may be assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in video production such as shooting & editing w/ Adobe Premiere.
- Examples of work available online
- On-set experience
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects usage with a specific ability to manipulate graphics content.
- Working knowledge of different codecs as well as their uses.
- Coming up LIVE on location.
- Eager to learn, grow in skillset, and remain flexible.
How To Apply For Shoot-Edit Role In Career TV Station
- Go to the Career TV application portal.
- Fill the online application form with your correct personal information, active contact details, education qualification, and previous work experience.
- Upload your CV.
- Submit application.
- Await notification from Career TV Station for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified, though it is wiser to apply immediately.