Skyebank Entry Level Recruitment For Second Class Lower
Skyebank is currently recruiting for entry-level candidates with a minimum university degree certificate of Second class lower from any accredited institutions.
Candidates with the required qualifications which are listed below are advised to proceed to the Skyebank career portal and apply immediately.
- FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment – Team Lead, Customer Acquisition
- All Nigerian Banks SWIFT Codes/ Bank Identifier Codes (BIC)
- United Bank for Africa, UBA Latest Graduate Trainee Job
- FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment – Head, Other Asset & Liability Products
- FirstBank Recruitment – PRODUCT MANAGER, COMMUNITY BANKING
- Apply For EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme
- Apply For EGDP – Ecobank Graduate Development Programme
- All Nigeria Banks Mobile Transfer Codes Without Internet
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Vacancy
- Trader Moni Free Loan Registration And Application
Skyebank Entry Level Recruitment Requirements
- Candidate Must be 26 years or younger.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC) or have an exemption certificate.
- Applicants must have a university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from any accredited institutions.
- Candidate must ready and willing to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply for the Skyebank Entry Level Recruitment
- Visit www.skyebankng.com in your browser (you can go directly to the online application form through this link https://skyeplus-adhoc.skyebankng.com/skyecareer/#).
- Click: ‘Skyebank Career’ option at the top of the screen.
- Select ‘Apply Now’.
- Click: ‘Register and fill the online application form with the required details.
- Click: ‘Submit’ and a successful message will pop out.
- During selection, test candidates will be given an opportunity to demonstrate his or her intellectual capacity.
- Candidates who showed their potential to succeed and rise through leadership ranks will be shortlisted.
- In assessment center candidates will be allowed to bring out the leader in them and demonstrate their problem solving, presentation and team skills.