Stanbic IBTC Bank Job at Gauteng, South Africa
The Stanbic IBTC Bank, a member of the Standard Bank Group is seeking eligible and interested applicants to fill the position of Equities Settlement Specialist in the company at Constantia Kloof, Gauteng, South Africa.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacant Position Overview
|JOB||Equities Settlement Specialist|
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy – Tax Manager – Bank – Apply Now
- Consultant Frontline Vacancy At Standard Bank – Apply Now
- Officer Local Guarantees Job In Stanbic IBTC Johannesburg
Responsibilities of Equities Settlement Specialist in Stanbic IBTC Plc.
- The main responsibility of the position holder is to provide end to end physical and electronic settlement services for different types of financial instruments.
- Managing the associated risks of processing in a highly pressurized environment.
- CONTROLS all aspects relating to operational regulatory requirements and in the process make sure that agreed service levels are maintained for both international and domestic institutional clients.
The position holder will be responsible for the action, manage and control all aspects relating to Settlements in accordance with the Market rules and directives outlined in the South African Securities Market and clients’ Safe Custody and Service Level Agreements.
- He or she will take action and control all aspects relating to Strate and Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- Ensuring adherence to procedures at all times.
- Will be responsible for identifying risk areas, and suggest adequate controls where necessary.
- She/He will Initiate training and attend all scheduled training workshops.
- Apply and share knowledge.
- Ensuring continuous follow-ups, checks, and monitoring of exceptions.
- Making sure that all processes, procedures, and work instructions are accurate and relevant.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must possess a National Certificate in Finance and Accounting or Business Commerce.
Preferred other qualifications in Strate Compliance Exams.
- Must have 3-4 Years of experience in Business Support and Corporate Banking.
- Applicant must have Knowledge of confirmation and settlement processes, and also exchange/matching (OTC) processes/tools, rules, cut-off times and implications and systems.
- Must be experienced in settlements methods or systems such as SAMOS, CLS, etc.
- Specific knowledge of the implication of late payments made and payment cut-off times are required.
- Should be capable of processing complex transactions or client requests where standard operating procedures do not cover the type of activity.
- Expertise in the specific client industry that is covered by the role.
- Should be experienced with operational aspects of products and deals which includes timing, and execution of operational process flows throughout the lifecycle.
- Expertise in the opportunities, competitive environment, regulations, and risks related to doing business in a particular country.
- Should possess working experience of situations and processing steps where manual processing of entries is needed.
- Ability and understanding to comply with specific authorization needed for manual processing.
- Ability to process manual entries where required.
– Click here to visit the Stanbic IBTC Bank application portal.
– Follow the on-site guide to complete your application.
“Stanbic IBTC Bank will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of the recruitment process, Contact Stanbic IBTC Bank Fraudline on 0800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za whenever you experience this.”