Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy – Tax Manager – Bank
The Stanbic IBTC Bank calls on the qualified candidates to apply for the Tax Manager – Bank Job in the bank’s Lagos Island branch, Lagos, Nigeria.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Overview
|JOB||Tax Manager – Bank|
- All Nigerian Banks SWIFT Codes/ Bank Identifier Codes (BIC)
- FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Team Lead, Customer Acquisition
- FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment – Head, Other Asset & Liability Products
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager – Bank
- Managing Bank tax compliance and tax risk.
- Oversees the tax function in the Bank.
- Ensuring monthly tax compliance.
- He will lend tax support to different businesses and departments in the Bank.
- He/She Prepares monthly WHT, VAT and other tax computation.
- Monthly WHT and VAT filing.
- Monthly tax GL review.
- The position holder responds to tax inquiries from the network within the Bank.
- Maintains the proper record of all the Bank tax transactions.
- Manages the Bank’s annual corporate tax filing.
- She/He Manages the bank deferred tax computation and measurement.
- Bank withholding tax management.
- Will be responsible for filing other tax-related returns with the relevant tax authority.
- Will manage the tax clearance certificate for the Bank and Employees across the State.
- VAT, PAYE, WHT, and Corporate Tax audit.
- He or She keeps a record of documents required for tax audits.
- She or He keeps records and response to all tax audit correspondence.
- Manages the collation of tax receipts.
- Ensuring transfer pricing compliance and filing for the Bank.
- Ensuring Manager relationship with tax consultants for the Bank.
- Making sure all tax receipts are properly kept.
- The position holder represents the Bank during audits, reviews, and investigations.
- Will take custodian of the Bank tax strategy, Policies and Governance document.
- Will be responsible for the evaluation and identification of taxation risks with the Bank.
- Has the responsibility for the implementation of systems and processes in order to mitigate identified tax risk.
- The position holder will be In charge of the optimization of the Bank tax expense, by identifying and implementing tax planning strategies.
- Responsible for improving tax knowledge within the Bank through tax training and others.
- New product & system review for tax compliance.
- He/She provides tax support to the finance reporting team during a tax audit.
- Custodian for the tax input in Budget and budgeting process for the Bank.
- Will take the responsibility of Encompass for Bank and monthly Tax information Pack for the Group.
- Manages Bank compliance with CRS, FATCA, AEOI, etc.
- Will be responsible for managing the bank tax SOP and attestation to the group.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Must possess a First Degree certification in Finance and Accounting.
- Should have a Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and Accounting.
- Experienced in International Financial Reporting Standard.
- Must have 5-7 Years experience in Finance & tax position.
- Financial and Accounting Control skills.
- Applicants must have knowledge of Preparing Financial Statements.
- Financial Accounting knowledge is required.
- Financial Acumen needed.
– Click here to visit the Stanbic IBTC Bank application portal.
– Follow the on-site guide to complete the application.
“Stanbic IBTC Bank will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of the recruitment process, Contact Stanbic IBTC Bank Fraudline on 0800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za whenever you experience this.”