Stanbic IBTC Fresh Job Recruitment at Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
The Stanbic IBTC Bank is seeking an appropriate candidate to fill the Vacancy of the below-described position in the company.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacant PositionÂ Overview
|JOB||Associate, Energy and Infrastructure Finance|
|JOB SECTOR||Investment Banking|
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy – Tax Manager – Bank – Apply Now
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job at Gauteng, South Africa – Apply Now
- Officer Local Guarantees Job In Stanbic IBTC Johannesburg
Responsibilities of Associate, Energy and Infrastructure Finance In The Stanbic IBTC Bank
- The position holder will be providing execution, transaction, and structuring support, and closing of all financing transactions which were undertaken within the E&I and the larger Investment Banking Unit.
- He/She will coordinate with other team members/units to work towards achieving performance targets, and as well ensure minimally or zero risk exposure to Stanbic IBTC Capital and Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC.
- Would be assisting in coaching colleagues of a similar or junior grade.
- She/He will be participating in marketing efforts and initiatives to generate additional IB revenues from existing or new clients in the E&I space.
- He or she will be assisting in the origination and execution of transactions for both prospective and existing clients.
- She or He will be assisting in obtaining the requisite approvals for mandates, such as preparation of NBAC, and MAC submissions.
- Providing support in the preparation of mandate letters.
- Assisting in debt advisory and debt arranging mandates.
- Support in the Review and structuring of project documentation; and due diligence reports.
- The position holder has the responsibility of reviewing and interrogating of financial models, preparation of Terms Sheets and Offer Letters and any other transaction documents.
- Arranging documents to be signed.
Providing assistance in conjunction with the Credit Team, in providing supporting materials that will be used in writing credit application documents.
- Submitting and presenting all the requisite approval DOCUMENTS.
- Will be giving help in developing and completion of transaction deliverables such as Information Memoranda, Term Sheets, Transaction Timetable, Financial Models, etc.
- Jointly working with other team members to put forward innovative financing solutions to clients, the bankâ€™s senior management and colleagues.
- Responsible for the preparation of marketing documentation and participation in presentations.
- Will be participating in the development and maintenance of client relationships by visiting clients with senior bankers to deliver pitches, Monitoring industry trends in the Oil, Gas, Power and Infrastructure sectors.
- Helping in day-to-day administrative work as delegated and carrying out other duties as required by the job.
- Ensuring an understanding of and compliance with the policies, processes, and procedures of the Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- Assisting and liaising in driving ancillary revenues by engaging with other teams (on an ongoing basis). Such teams include Credit, Finance, Transactional product services, Global Markets Business Banking, e.t.c.
- The position holder will be coaching the junior colleagues to make sure they are motivated and can support the team objectives.
Required Qualification and Experience
- The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree certificate or its equivalent.
- An applicant in possession of Master’s Degree certification has an added advantage, though it’s not deemed a prerequisite for effectively undertaking the role.
- Relevant professional related qualification would also suffice.
- Should possess an International Certificate in Finance and Accounting.
Required Technical Competencies
- Credit delivery.
- Loan processing.
- Debt Consolidation.
- Legal Collections.
- Operating cash flow analysis.
- Financial statement analysis.
-Click here to visit the Stanbic IBTC Bank application portal.
-Follow the on-site guide to complete the application.
Stanbic IBTC Bank will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of the recruitment process, Contact Stanbic IBTC Bank Fraudline on 0800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za whenever you experience this.