Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment 2022
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant positions listed below. Applications are hereby welcomed from suitably qualified applicants who have all the stated criteria below.
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission Recruitment
- Dogan’s Sugar Recruitment
- Ama-Zuma Group Recruitment
- The program is a kick-off point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. The talented Nigerian graduates who are willing to live out their passion shall be offered unique opportunities to showcase their leadership potentials.
- Beneficiaries will be exposed to a world of opportunities through the Graduate Trainee Program to enhance their career as well as position them for impact.
- This Sterling Graduate Trainee Program is perfect for graduates that are driven, creative as well as problem solvers that think about making a career of their passion at the best place to work in Nigeria.
- Applicants must possess at least Second-Class Lower from a recognized University
- Must have undergone the NYSC program.
- Must not be above 26 years of age at the time of application.
- Digitally Savvy
- Great Communications Skills
- Growth Mindset
- Takes Responsibility & Ownership
How To Apply For Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- Proceed to the Sterling Bank recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply For Job’ button.
- Create an account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete your application and submit it.
- The application deadline is 26th November.