The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) is calling on the qualified students who chose TASUED as their first or second choice institution and scored 180 marks and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME examination to proceed to the school portal and register for the TASUED 2018/2019 POST-UTME screening.
Those who did not choose the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) as their first or second choice institution but are willing to be admitted into the school are advised to first and foremost carry out a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, and must have scored the minimum of 180 marks in the 2018 JAMB UTME.
Requirements for the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) 2020/2021 Post-UTME Admission
- Candidates must have chosen TASUED as the first or second institution.
- Those that did not choose TASUED as a first or second choice institution must change TASUED as the first institution through JAMB before applying.
- Candidates must have scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME examination.
- Direct Entry candidates must present their level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB certificate and must have chosen the Tai Solarin University of Education as a first or second choice institution or change to TASUED as the first choice institution through JAMB.
- Direct Entry candidates must have obtained the 2018 Direct Entry JAMB form.
Application Procedures for the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) 2018/2019 Post-UTME
- Click here to visit the TASUED POST-UTME application portal.
- Print out your receipt after successful payment.
- Fill the online Application Form with all the required information.
- Verify and submit your O’level result(s) through the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS).
- Print out the Screening/Acknowledgment Slip which must show color passport photograph of you and keep safe as it will be used as an identification card during the Post-UTME examination.
- Portal opens for registration on the 3rd July 2018.
- Portal closes for registration on the 13th August 2018.
- Make sure your submitted details are accurate as false information may lead to automatic disqualification.
- Post-UTME Screening Exam Date: 14th August 2018.
- Direct Entry Screening Exam Date: To be announced later.
- Exam Venue: TASUED Main Campus.
- Come to the screening exercises with below documents.
– Online Application Form printout (colored).
– Original JAMB UTME Notification of Result Slip.
– Direct Entry Registration Slip (direct entry candidates).
– TASUED Screening Slip and Receipt.
Visit www.tasued.edu.ng for more information.