Tax Specialist Job Vacancy At Nestle Nigeria Food And Beverage
Nestle Nigeria Food and Beverage Company is inviting applications from suitably and qualified candidates for the position of Tax Specialist.
If you guess you have what it takes to take this position; simply go through the below requirements to see if truly eligible.
- IT Coordinator Recruitment At Nestle Nigeria – Application Portal
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – Consumer Services Specialist
- Macfort Incorporation Recruitment 2020 Job Form Portal
This role holder ensures the abidance of direct and indirect tax laws while ensuring tax optimization within business objectives.
- The position holder will assist the Tax Manager to prepare and manage direct and indirect tax audits and litigations.
- He/she assists in the preparation and filing of statutory tax returns such as CIT, TP, WHT, VAT, CGT, and PAYE for compliance with revenue code.
- The role holder will prepare quarterly CACT tax packages and assist in other group tax reports.
- He or she is responsible for reviewing tax transactions including suppliers’ invoices for tax rules compliance.
- The role holder will aid in the tax aspect of the payroll processes.
- The Tax Specialist provides a reconciliation of relevant tax GLs for approval purposes.
- Applicant must be Bachelor’s degree holder or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics, Finance or other related courses.
- The applicant must have at least 4 to 6 years cognate work experience in tax practice with a similar Multinational or reputable Accounting Firm.
- The applicant should have multiyear experience in tax compliance dealing.
- A management skill to lead people and deal with projects is required.
- The applicant must be a member of an Accounting Professional Body such as ACTI, ACA, and ACCA.
- The applicant should have business principles knowledge as well as best practices to ensure abidance to direct and indirect tax laws; and tax optimization within the company’s governance standards.
- The applicant should have advanced analytical skills to assess information as well as draw reasonable conclusions.
- An excellent communication skill is required in order to be able to explain tax issues and solutions to stakeholders.
How To Apply For The Tax Specialist Job At Nestle Nigeria
– Visit the Nestle application website
– Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
– Create and verify your account.
– Log in to your dashboard and follow the steps to submit your application.
The application ends on 4th March 2020