Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Oil and Gas Recruitment
Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) is the world’s fourth-largest oil and gas company, the Company is the operator of the NNPC/TEPNG joint venture and also the integrated player in low carbon energies.
The company is inviting an application from qualified and suitable individuals for the available jobs in the fields listed below.
- Egbin Power Plc Mass Job Recruitment
- Rig Oil International Services (ROIS) Ltd Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancy
Total E&P Nigeria Limited Available Job Fields
- Health Safety & Environment.
- Human Resources.
- Insurance & Risk Management.
- Production Operations.
- Security Operations.
- Supply Chain Management.
Requirements for The Total E&P Nigeria Limited Jobs
The requirement for the jobs is a CV which includes the below details
- Details of Primary School Education, such as the certificate and year of study.
- The Details of Secondary School Education, such as the certificate and year of study.
- Details of Tertiary education, such as the class of degree obtained, degree acquired, the institution and the year of study.
- Date of birth and other personal information such as first name, second name and last name.
- Contact address with Street/Road number(s) only.
- Personal working email address.
How to Apply for the Total E&P Nigeria Limited Jobs
All the applications must be done online as paper applications are not welcomed. Follow the below guides for a successful application.
- Click or visit www.careers.total.comTotal Careers: our job offers and careers opportunities
- If the page is being shown in the French language, select “English” at the screen top to switch over to the English language.
- Tap “Apply to Total” at the navigation bar.
- Click “Advanced Search” and type ‘Nigeria’ into the box.
- Click “Search” at the bottom to display the available jobs.
- Choose the desired and qualified job to see the details.
- Click on “Apply to job” and Application form will be displayed.
- Create an account if you don’t have an existing account.
- Fill the application form with the required and correct information.
- Don’t submit more than one application per position as submitting multiple times will automatically disqualify the candidate.
- Application closes on the 4th of June 2018, and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted, so applicants are advised to submit their applications as fast as possible.
One Comment on “Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Oil and Gas Recruitment”