Trader Moni Free Loan Registration And Application
Trader moni is the federal government empowerment initiative to help small scale business owners. If you applied successfully, you will receive a minimum of 10,000 loans without collateral.
In this post, I am going to show you how to apply successfully on the trader moni website. Note that tradermoni is partnering with the bank of industry (BOI) so all applications will be done at the boi website.
Note also that the major aim of this tradermoni scheme is to help small and medium businesses to grow to a great hight. The tradermoni scheme is open to students who want to expand their businesses.
Requirements For The Trader Moni Application
- The applicant must be a good citizen of Nigeria.
- The person must have an active bank account number in any of the commercial banks.
- Applicants must have a national identity card or voters card.
- For market Moni loan the applicant must have a lockup shop.
- All applications must pass through the bank of industry website [boi].
- Two guarantors are needed for trader moni.
- A very good business plan is needed.
How to apply for TraderMoni Loan
All applications are done online at the official portal of the boi. If you have read, understand and meet all the requirements specified above, you will have to adopt the following application procedures.
- Firstly, visit www.boi.ng/apply to create an account online.
- After registration, you will receive a confirmatory email. Make sure that you submitted a valid email address for information purposes.
If you have any questions or inquiries, do let us know via the comment box below.
Note: You don’t need collateral to access the trader moni loan. You will repay weekly, after paying dully, you will qualify for a bigger loan.