Trainee Technician Internship Vacancy At BEDC Electricity PLC
The vacant position of Trainee Technician Internship is currently available at BEDC Electricity PLC, Suitably qualified individuals with all the criteria stated here are invited to apply.
BEDC which was abbreviated from Benin Electricity Distribution Company is among the distribution companies (Discos) successors established after the unbundling and privatization of the state-owned Power Utility, Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
BEDC was established to foresee the retail distribution of electricity in the geographical area of 55,770 square kilometres of Delta, Edo, Ekiti, and the Ondo States with twenty-five (25) operational business districts with approximately 350 offices established within the four (4) operating states powering up to 4 million households with about 13 million people.
At BEDC, our focus is to solve the challenges which bring us further to our vision every day. The selected interns will be exposed to new knowledge and skills by joining a dynamic team of professionals in the Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) who are committed to great work.
- Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment And Application Portal
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment And Application Portal
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment And Application Portal
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment And Application Portal
Trainee Technician Internship Requirements
- Candidates must possess OND certification in Electrical / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- No candidate should exceed the age of 30 years.
- Candidates must possess SSCE WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent with at least 5 credits of which Mathematics and English must be inclusive with 3 other relevant subjects.
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates should proceed to the BEDC internship application form portal.
- Accurately complete the online application with your correct information as requested.
- Upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification for the next process if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th July.